4 laps = 1.08 KM and 6 laps = 1.0 MI
Come walk with us year-round on the South Okanagan Events Centre’s (SOEC) concourse! Each lap is .27 KM and provides a safe, temperature-regulated environment when the weather outside is too hot or too cold.
Reservations are now required for use of the SOEC’s Walking Track. Please book your time in advance and have your BC Vaccine Card ready to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination at the time of check-in, as per the Province of BC, Provincial Health Officer (PHO), Interior Health. For more information on entry requirements to the venue, please visit HERE.
How it Works
First, reserve a time slot – BOOK TIME SLOT HERE. Then, you will enter the building at Gate 1 (front of the SOEC) and check-in at the Valley First Box Office. Please have your Vaccine Card ready to show proof of vaccination to the box office representative checking you in. Once approved, you’re ready to start walking! We ask that you please walk in a counter-clockwise direction, starting in the BC Hockey Hall of Fame, with the flow of other walkers. When you’ve completed your walk, please exit the building through Gate 1 out of the right-hand set of doors.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday, 10:00am to 4:00PM*
*Closed on event days and holidays
Code of Conduct
I agree to the following Code of Conduct:
- Stay home when I am sick. I will not enter the South Okanagan Events Centre (SOEC) if I have had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days; have been directed by Public Health to self-isolate, have arrived from outside of Canada within the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone who has.
- To have and possess a valid BC Vaccine Card* to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination upon entry.
- Face masks must be worn over nose and mouth at all times while in the building. Those who are medically unable to wear a mask may wear a face shield.
- Respect physical distancing and maintain a safe physical distance at all times – at least 2 m / 6 ft.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your reservation start time. Staff will be managing the check-in at the Gate 1, main entrance box office. No late admittance will be permitted.
- Sanitize hands when entering the facility and use proper hygiene etiquette.
- Follow all health, safety, and directional signage.
- Adhere to capacity limits as posted.
- Jogging and/or running is not permitted.
- Adhere to reservation time limits, and vacate the building promptly.
- Exit the facility no later than 10 minutes after your reservation ends.
- I understand that I will be asked to leave the facility if I am not adhering to and/or following the guidelines, policies, procedures and/or the core values outlined by Spectra Venue Management.
- I understand it is my responsibility to ensure that anyone I’m supervising abides by this code of conduct.