Day Pass – $10.00*
Weekend Pass – $20.00*
Children 5 years of age and younger are FREE.
*Additional fees apply online.
• There will be four (4) sessions – Friday at 7 pm, Saturday at 1 pm and 7 pm, and Sunday at 1 pm. Each session is expected to last about 4 to 5 hours and will feature the Grand Entry, dance competition, specials, and more. Come and go as you please or stay for the whole pow wow!
• Indigenous elders have a reserved seating area in the stands and a special area on the floor for refreshments. Seating for all other spectators is in the stands and is not assigned. Seating will not be allowed on the floor.
• SOEC Concession Stands will be open, including Jackpot for Indian Tacos and Fry Bread. We are expecting there to be food trucks on the plaza as well.
• Join in on the many Intertribal Dances throughout the weekend. These dances are for everyone!
• There are 47 vendors registered – showcasing a wide range of crafts and goods – and the Society is expecting more! The ‘vendor mall’ will be in the training rink connected to the main arena.
• Camping is available at the PIB ball diamonds on a first-come, first-served basis. Tents only on the field and room for some trailers in the parking lot. There will be portapotties but no showers. There is no overnight camping at the SOEC.
• The Society has partnered with the South Okanagan Immigrant and Community Services to showcase local talent including Japanese drummers, African Zumba dancers and Mexican folklore as entertainment before each session starts.
• Parking is free for this historic event! First come, first serve.